- 1.1. The Copyright and Design Act 1988 assigns the copyright of the images to the photographers. It is contrary to the Act, and therefore illegal, to copy these images, or allow them to be copied, by any means photographic, by computer, internet or otherwise, by any person or machine other than by the photographers or their appointed agents, unless a royalty-free license has been granted.
- 1.2. SASNN-photo grants a royalty-free license to ALL customers to re-print, share and copy of all images for personal and private use. SASNN photo does NOT grant customers royalty-free license to re-sale or any other use of the images for commercial or profit making purposes. Additional agreement has to be made in writing between customer and SASNN-Photo in the case of commercial use of the images.
2. Quality and Quantity of Photographs
- 2.1. SASNN-photo guarantees an agreed number of edited images that will be provided to the customer on a CD/DVD with the resolution of at least 1500px on the longer side as a final result of the Photoshoot. Guaranteed number of edited images for different sessions is to be provided by SASNN-Photo as per Appendix table below.
- 2.2. The photographers will endeavor to provide images in excess to guaranteed number; however total amount of images in excess is at photographer’s discretion.
- 2.3. SASNN-photo will not share with customer row files made during the photoshoot.
- 2.4. All images will be edited according to the style and artistic view of the photographer, to which the customer agrees in advance when booking a photoshoots. No complaints will be accepted on this matter.
- 3.1. At the first stage, all edited images are placed in password protected galleries within the website that are not available to the general public in the normal course of events. However it may not always be possible to prevent unauthorized access (“hacking”) of these galleries.
- 3.2. Then Customer has an option of rejecting some images at his/her discretion during two weeks after receiving a notification of images being available for review. All rejected images will be deleted and will not be replaced with other images. Therefore, after deletion total number of images might become lower than “Guaranteed number of edited images” (as per item 2.1).
- 3.3. All other images will be considered as accepted and posted to the customer on a CD/DVD.
- 3.4. The Customer hereby allow the photographer to display any accepted images covered by this contract and to generally promote the business by means of advertising, publicity material, websites, exhibitions, competitions, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the images are used lawfully and without damage to the customers.
4. Delivery Time
- 4.1. SASNN-photo will make “Guaranteed number of edited images” available for customers review on password protected galleries within 2 weeks after the day of photoshoot.
- 4.2. Once images are accepted by Customer, the CD is posted to Customer within 1 week period.
- 4.3. Delivery time for different printed products may vary depending on the supplier, ranging from 1 week up to 2 months for Graphistudio Albums.
5. License and Coverage:
- 5.1. The photographer shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. Although every effort will be made to comply with the Customers’ requirements, the photographer’s judgment regarding the location, poses and number of photographs taken to be accepted as correct.
- 5.2. For bookings involving a church ceremony or at certain other venues, photographer movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge: photographing of parts or even all of the ceremony may be restricted or prohibited. The photographer cannot accept any responsibility for limited coverage in these cases.
- 5.3. Whilst the photographer try to endeavor to fulfill all the Customers’ requirements, he cannot be held responsible for any adverse conditions which may delay the progress of photoshoot.
- 5.4. Any alterations made to the booking by the Customers once details have been confirmed may only be made after agreement with the photographer. If it is impossible to accommodate alternative arrangements (such as the change of ceremony date or venue) the photographer is not liable to compensate the customers in any way.
6. Image Reproduction:
- 6.1. It is agreed that photographic printing is happened within the technical limitations of the process. The colour balance of prints made at different times or in different sizes may also be variable.
- 6.2. SASNN-Photo cannot accept any responsibility or liability for colour balance or quality of any Prints reproduced from the CD/DVD that we supply by Third Party Printers.
- 6.3. Due to the physical properties of computer monitors it is agreed that images may appear considerably different according to the specification of particular monitor and that prints will not match images on any particular monitor.
7. Payment and Prices:
- 7.1. The Photoshoot Fee is is payable on the date of the Photoshoot or before.
- 7.2. In the case of Wedding Photography a Booking Fee of £100 required on the date of booking and the rest in full (including any stand alone printed products) no later than 30 days before Wedding Date.
- 7.3. No Products will be delivered until all payments due have been paid in full.
8. Force-Major and Cancellation:
- 8.1. SASNN-photo will endeavor to appoint a replacement photographer of the same level in the unlikely event of illness or other unpredictable circumstances resulting in Alexander’s inability to attend a booking. The Customer hereby agrees to SASNN-photo choice of replacement photographer.
- 8.2. Force Majeure – The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control.
9. Insurance Alexander Soloviev as a main photographer hold a Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability Insurance with Markel (UK) Ltd. CONTRACT TO DOWNLOAD You can download and print Contract and Terms and Conditions in PDF format: Contract and Terms and Conditions